0 users think it is non-scientific; after 15 it will be moderated.
The following are good projects important for mankind:
- Carbon accounting with world-best anti-theft (needs somebody to pay for error checking). This software also can be used for such things as calculating salaries in big companies.
- Linux – one of the best operating systems – get rid of Windows
- Rust (for highest reliability) and D language (see also this online course) (for more easy programming) – two best general-purpose programming languages, powerful, fast, and power-efficient.
- “Not Science” – a new method to gain knowledge that is not science
- LEAN theorem prover – check your theorems 100% automatically, think in a new way, you can also write software it it with proof of API specification conformance
- Coq – another theorem prover, worse that LEAN, but with a bigger library of theorems and algorithms
- Everipedia – Wikipedia without silly censure of Wikipedia moderators. Last time I checked, Everipedia had troubles with finding a suitable node to connect. Somebody, port it to a good blockchain!
- Discontinuous Analysis – hi, Newton
- Axiomatic Theory of Formulas – formulas of formulas
- Free Science Journal – scientific (and mathematical) journal with peer-review after publication
- Browser extension that shows a sidebar with the community-edited truth about a site or URL
- XML Boiler – transform multi-namespace XML files, see also Extensible Markup Modules (a replacement for both HTML and LaTeX)
- Tanakh (Hebrew Bible) without vowels study tools are useful not only for theologians but also for historians.
- Despising, a scientific analysis of (Cancel culture is a security hazard not only for canceled person.)